EnovoMusic License Agreement
Last update:November 2019
EnovoMusic End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (whether an individual or entity) and EnovoMusic (” EnovoMusic”), owner & operator of www.EnovoMusic.com (the “Site”).
All Music purchased on the site comes with a license for use in various multimedia & applications, You can modify it as you wish and will not have to pay additional fees or royalties for use. you may not resell or redistribute the Music.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
The Music is licensed, not sold, and the rights granted here are validated by proof of purchase. In consideration of your one-time payment of the license fee, EnovoMusic grants to you (subject to the transfer limitations herein), those limited, non-exclusive worldwide rights listed below:
- Mechanical Rights. The right to duplicate, re-record and release the Music as part of your production whether in the form of CD-ROM, video, DVD or other form but not as part of musical production.
- Web Site Rights. The right to use Music as part of a personal or commercial web site but only together with images, text, or other audio/visual content. Music must be used in a supporting or secondary role and not as the main content of a web site.
- Synchronization Rights. The right to use the Music synchronized with visual content, sequences, intermissions including but not limited to: in films, DVDs (including console, PC, and handheld games), multimedia presentations, television or radio broadcast productions (including commercials, programs) and software programs.
- Editing Rights. You may excerpt, edit or loop portions of the Music sources for the purpose of extending its length for creative, technical, or timing purposes.
- Neither the Music nor any portion thereof may be resold or redistributed by you or any of your assigns.
- Music licensed to you under this EULA may not be used together with other musical elements to create a separate derivative musical composition on which you claim a separate copyright or as part of musical production.
- The Music can serve as an “underscore” or “bed”, for example, for narration on a Fitness CD, but it cannot under any circumstances be its own separate music or sound effect track on a CD or collected together and exploited on a CD with other music tracks or sound effects or in commercial software whose primary purpose is to playback sound effects in a standalone manner that is not time-synchronized with a moving visual image, and where the sole intent of the sounds is to create an audible “notification” for the end-user.
- You may not sell the Music outright to any third party, although it can be included in as part of your production.
The Music which is licensed and not sold to you. You may own the medium on which the Music is recorded, for example, a CD, however full title and ownership (including all copies made of the Music) are not transferred to you. Copyright laws and international treaty provisions protect the Music and all copies of the Music.
4. RIGHTS ARE NOT TRANSFERRABLE.
The rights granted herein are non- transferable. Except to the extent necessary to exercise the specific rights described in clause 1 above, you shall not assign, rent, lease, sell, sublicense, or otherwise transfer the Music to another party without the prior written consent of EnovoMusic. All rights not expressly granted to you under this EULA are reserved by EnovoMusic.
This EULA is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this EULA at any time by destroying all copies of the Music. We may terminate this EULA immediately without notice if you breach this EULA and fail to comply with any of its provisions. Upon termination, you must destroy all copies of the Music.
Due to our products being digital and available immediately after purchase, all payments are non-refundable, non-cancelable and non-creditable.
We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we do issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future.
EnovoMusic warrants that it is legally authorized to grant the rights specified under this EULA and to the fullest extent permitted by law expressly disclaims any other warranty on the Music. The Music is provided “as is” without warranties, endorsement, guarantees or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
You shall be liable for all costs and losses incurred by EnovoMusic as a result of your breach of this EULA, or any applicable law or regulation, any violation of third party rights, frauds and any use or misuse of the Site.
Got any Questions?